Counselling in Birmingham | First Base Counselling is based in Kingstanding.
Contact me for a free 30 minute, no obligation consultation to discuss your concerns, and to find out how counselling can help you, you can contact me on 07957 715093. Or if you prefer via email: email@example.com, please leave a telephone number so I can get back to you.
I provide a supportive, professional and ethical service for facilitating change, personal growth and development for adults, children and young people.
It can sometimes take courage to seek and ask for independent support from another person and invite that person to be with you and to listen to you unconditionally. I offer you an empathic, non-judgmental, safe, therapeutic space, and will support you to work through a range of issues or experiences. I can help you take to steps for positive change with the following:
- A supportive journey of self discovery
- Address issues or aspects about yourself that you wish to change
- Identify and work towards your goals with clarity and support
- Honour and utilise your own strengths
- Reduce anxiety/stress and learn new ways of self management
- Increase self confidence and resilience
- Equip you with strategies for self support.
Summary of Services at First Base Counselling:
- Counselling 1-1 weekly sessions: ‘Supporting You Through Change
- Counselling Support/Therapeutic Coaching for the Busy: ‘Breakthrough Sessions’
- Stress Management Sessions: ‘Yoga for Positive Change’
- Personal Development support 1-1 or group work: ‘Maximise Your Potential’
- Clinical Supervision: ‘The Ethical Professional’
- Children & Young People: ‘Time for Me’
- Female Offenders and Ex-Offenders: ‘Time Out’
Please have a look through the Portfolio of Services page to read more about the specific services offered